Saturday, June 27, 2009

Immigrants.

I LOVE SCHOOL...
Why? I dunno.
School is just so cool except for the part where you neeed to listen to the teacher teach and the exam part. =]
Sometimes, I feel that my class is some shelter for those ponteng kaki.
I have no idea why but people always come to my class and sit and talk AND EVEN SLEEP.
Friday is the best!!
Some students were in PJ clothes, some from other classes came to sleep in my class, some talk and do whatever they want to.
Add Math teacher said if belanja Starbucks then he keep his mouth shut. LOL.

Boon even brought his chinese book for our chinese lesson.

The teacher was standing right in front. HAHA.



I have almost the sleeping photo of everyone in class.

Too bored.

Nothing to do in class.

Sam Tet 5S4, Rumah Tumpangan for the homeless. =]

No comments: