Thursday, March 12, 2009

Is chinese that hard to score?

Am i the only fella who suck in Chinese or what?
I know jackass, bryan liew and Loong suffers the same shit as me.
Why so we need to study in chinese school when our chinese sucks like this.
Mine was better than jackass. ITS WASN'T EMPTY.
The teacher gave us the paper and I spend most of my time trying to understand what the heck is the question asking me to do. Big blurrrrr.
And the ancient chinese thingy, i knew no shit bout it...
It dun wanna fail my chinese in SPM. HAHAH. so malu man.
Why do we need to study ancient chinese? As if its useful.

BIOLOGY was cool.
Just lost out on the lymphatic thingy and the transpirational pull.
Should have studied that part more. Grrrr.
But it should be fine, i think. =pp

First time of my life i aint failing Add math.
I should be proud. Muahahahah. =]

Civics is pure crap.
There was this one question bout pembuangan bayi..
And it asked bout our role to prevent it..

Peranan individu :
1) Jangan menjadi pelacur.
2) Menjalankan aktiviti seks yang sihat dan selamat.

Peranan sekolah:
1) Memberi edukasi seks kepada pelajar.
2) Menjalankan kempen tentang posisi seks.

AND there was two other more but i forgotten what..
My fren's answerr... uberrr funny. AHAHAHA.
If the teacher doesnt ggive him marks for that, WE GO SEE HER. xD


Am i the only one feeling this?
Or are you going thru this too?
I'm feeling weird eh?
Obsessed? kinda. =p

No comments: