Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ahhh. I update my blog so seldom nowadays.
Trials is like a month plus away and i havent been studying that hard.


I just dun understand sometimes.
Why is life so cruel and hard?
Life just wont go the way you want it to go.
I steer it to a bed of roses,
but I always end up in a hedge of thorns.
But the interesting part in life is when you overcome these challenges.
Anddddd i'm still waiting for that day to come!
When people ask how're you?
We tend to put up the bold front saying, IM COOL. NO PROB.
But from the inside, everything's a mess...
Everyone faces different problems, and not everyone understands each other.
People asks me, whats your goal in life..
I have no idea but to answer them, FINISH SPM?
I believe that my life is already planned from the beginning till the end.
Buttttttt im trying my very best to put in some effort?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... LIFE's A MESS.
BUT I ENJOY IT?
Wanna know why?
Cuz im weird. =]


It doesn't matter how long we waited,
A lil patience is what was needed.
It doesn't matter what we say,
A tender kiss from you makes my day.
It doesn't matter how hard i pray,
sometimes things just wont go our way.
But but but, I still love you from day to day! =]