Sunday, November 23, 2008

3 Years champ.

2006 (Ipoh, Perak)
2007 (Jitra, Kedah)
2008 (Ayer Keroh, Melaka)...
Once again! Perak A emerged as champions again. ahahh.
We had a really hard fight thru every single round. Well, it was kinda easy for the first round though.
Everyone played well and enjoyed the time together too!
The apartment was kinda squeezy but it was warm.
I spend three freAKING nights in three FREAKING different places...
I kinda forgotten which team and the runs we scored bt yeah, we won every match.
We batted, I BUNTED, we scored, we played well and yeahhh.... CHAMPION!! xD
Finals was rather exciting compared to the previous ones...
It was a close game... I dun think we made much mistakes but they just have some luck.
The final score was 7-6 against Pahang A...
I scored the winning run... Teck kai bawa me back.................. Thx dude.



PERAK ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: