Monday, November 10, 2008

Gimme a break'

I lost in my 5v5 dota competition's semi finals.
That's not the main reason that im stressed up. ARGH!
My softball tournement is round the corner and we have a everyday training programme.
'Today physical, tomorrow batting, day after fielding and teamwork!'
OMG! IM TIRED!! Seriously i really am....
This everyday training programme started since last week and i believe everyone is already either stressed up or f*cked up.
The training today was a total shit case.
5 of us got hurt...
2 balls went up the roof, and that costed us 80bucks. DAMN!
I dunno how long more could i bear with this.
I am tired. I am stressed. I am freaking annoyed and pissed off by the f*cking assholes whos skips training for thier own agenda.

ADRIAN SHOUTS:"Asshole, we get scolded cuz of your absence" *gulps* "We dun need you anyway" *points a gun at him* "GO GET A LIFE!!"

First you get yourself involve in the game and you dun put your fullest commitment in it. What the hell man?
You're a freak and you suck.
OH YEA!
There're some cases that wallets and phones got lost...
You know who you are...
Dun need to hide from me.
And hell yeah, i f*cking know who you are!!
Try me another time, and i will f*cking shove the goddamn bat into your ass!

I NEED A BREAK! SERIOUSLY. WE ARE ALL TIREEDDDDDD...........



15th-19th(Melaka)
19th-20th(Spore)
*We're gonna hit the hit outta the malay asses and make them suffer*
Muahahahah. =D

No comments: