Sunday, November 9, 2008

Party pa-PARTY!

So me and suzhou was planning fer this party for like ages even before the finals! His parents not around so he decided to organize this party for god know what reason. We had training on that Saturday morning and yeah it was a tiring one. John was offered to fetch me to suzhou's place so i went to his house ater my bath and stuff. We had luch and Garena-ed aka DOTA =] for two hours then we went to fetch teck kai *fast fowards*..... We reached suzhou's place at urm 3 plus? Only tay hao and heng were sitting there doing nothing! HAHAH. Payleng, penghan, zhou and mag were preparing food in the kitchen. AND SUZHOU, I DID HELP YOU WITH SOMETHING! PICKING UP THE VEGGIE AND OTHER RUBBISH!!! I aint siu yeh zhai okay.. Puh-lease. Other ppl were outside either playing cards or playing with the laptops and listening to music. Oh yeah! John brought his Armaggedon something something speaker, so it was awesome! Then, we had dinner. Suzhou brought out the adult stuff and told teck kai it was tea. It was hilarious when we saw his expression after drinking it. It was some kinda china made alcohol. After that it was dinner. We had spaghetti, fried rice, potato salad and PEPSI! After dinner, the girls, suzhou and john went for horror movies while we stayed outside playing NFS Carbon, cards and the guitar. LOL! I was terlalu boredd out and i was a bit drunk so i started swaying with the music. I ter-accidently drank yi sheng's wine thiking it was PEPSI and OMG! I was totally high. Hahah. I was already partying like a rockstar but ALONE! I kept ajaking ppl to come teman me but all damn CHINA MAN.... Sit there like cowards play guitar, talk, play cards. WTH! Then suzhou came out and joined me, so did john. Three of us were damn high! Teck kai came out for a while to do his wave thingy. I was wondering why is it people in malaysia have this conservative attitude. DANCE? But anyways, many ppl were drunk, paling teruk was teck kai. His face turned pale green and he wasnt feeling that well. The party ended at bout 10 and it was a great one! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS PARTY A HAPPENING ONE!!



P/S: Pleaaaase la guys! Be more sporting next time. Dance ni werd. OMG.

No comments: