Thursday, December 4, 2008

Deep shit.

I'm in deep shit now i think?
Ohhhhhhh... YESSS I AM.
Have you guys ever been in love?
NOOO. My question is not how you confess.
HOW OR WAD CAN YOU DO TO FREAKING STOP LOVING SOMEONE.
Itssss so hard when that person isn't the one you should fall in love with.
Its so obvious that I dun stand a chance.
But im still willing to try.
I smile to the computer screen stupidly when i see you online.
I will try to peek and look at you everytime i have the chance.
I will do my all and very best to keep you under my wings.
I am furious when you try to hurt yourself.
I share your joy and I lend you my shoulders when you're sad.
I am willing to go under rain or shine just to make you feel glad.
I humble myself and defend you till the very end.
I wont let ppl hurt you.
I ALWAYS PUT ON MY BEST SMILE WHEN I SEE YOU.
I keep denying this coz' i know im making a mistake.
A VERY BIGGGG ONE..
I dunno what to do.
I dunno who to tuurn to.
I dunno where to go.
I dunno how to solve this.
I AM IN LOVE. SHIT!

No comments: