Thursday, December 11, 2008

What i wanna say.

Okay what the hell.
I'm lost in love but i'm still fucking missing her.
Hope she can just be happy in whatever she's doing aite.
DAMN MY JOB.
ehh fat face fucked up boss.
who the fuck you think you are?
What the fuck you think i am?
YOU DAWG arh?
Seriousl i cant stand you already..
As if i come to work just to get your freaking low pay..
You say you lose 25bucks because of me.
I'm laughing ya know.
Dun be such a dumb ass.
You think firing people is like shooting bullets?
You'll regret one day and you shall beg people to work for you.
You aint giving no respect to people and why should i respect you.
You're so freaking fat and you smoke cigars.
I dun get you dude cuz you suck.
I FUCKING QUIT.
Its not worth it working at your place cuz it totally sucks.
PISS OFF ASSHOLE.
Get another idiot to work for you. o0o

No comments: