Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Rainbow brings colours, dark cloud brings rain.

It has been raining the whole day...
I guess just suit my mood today...
I just cant help thinking of her... She's just too special in my life..
A person who impacted your life, who taught you lotsa stuff, gave you courage and confidence....
I've been thinking the whole day.. maybe my decision to step back was a great idea..
Maybe me and her just doesnt make a good couple.. I understand that..
Or maybe im still young? i mean youngerrrr...
But anyways, im getting over this feeling... but she still feels weird i dunno why.
My greatest fren and a tremendously special person in my life.. I will never forget you.
I will still love and care for you the way i always do.
You just answered my questions really well..
Im satifisfied already... and i kinda feel happy..
YES! you broke my heart and the wounds are just too deep..
I sacrificed for you a lot and loved you too much!
For a second, i thought i had hope..
But, i am truly happy for you're bring honest with me..
I really really cherish our relationship now and the sweet times we had together.
I know that you really love him and im happy cuz of that...
I understand that its so awkward for both of us now but pls try to get over it..
I dun wanna lose you as fren and i will still love you as i always do... xD

No comments: