Saturday, January 31, 2009

kanasai

I use this title cuz i couldb't think of any. Lmao.
I've been using this name as my DOTA name cuz sudah sien la use a d r i a n.

kanasai has just killed ******* for 235 gold. (COOL RITE??)


Anyways, went out with my sister, Glenn and Ryan yesterday.
Was waiting to watch Underworld3 for ages edi.
Bought the tickets and went for snooker...
3.15 we walked in and that ticket dude stopped me.

"Heyy, can i have a look at your ic?" said the dude. *we gave him our ic.*
"Sorii la fren. You umur tak cukup. 17 only."
" KANASAI!!! I wait so long wanna watch, please la fren." said adrian.
"sorry la. Smile. Got camera!" said the ticket bugger.
"KANASAI!!" and we walked away.

Damn bengang you know...
After that went infinity da kei some more gotta wait.
TODAY REALLY DAMN KANASAI.
This title really suits yesterday. =/


P/S: Going to yi sheng's house for softball gathering later. Guys, bring lose change to gamble!!

No comments: