Wednesday, January 7, 2009

School Days.

I dunno how should i comment my school hours...
Its super boring during some periods but its really fun during some.
Am now appreciating my last year of high school and working hard too!
Seldom skip classes now and i finish all my work...
Adrian oh adrian.. Seldom see myself so hardworking!
Nothing special bout school cuz its been so many years there.
Damn airfield still under construction and cannot go for PJ.
I WANNA JOIN POLO BUT I DUN THINK PARENTS ALLOW!! DAMN.
My PJ teacher, Mr. Bala, " Heyy guys, do you guys wanna go for PJ?"
All of us," Yeahh of course... "
Mr. Bala, " But you guys have to open up the textbook too!!"
All of us, "Who the hell reads the PJ textbook? LOL"
Mr. Bala, " Are you sure you dun need it? "
All of us, " Very sureeee la.... YOR!!"
Mr. Bala, " Are you cock sure(new word) * looks at me* "
Adrian, " *looks around* Yeahh.. cock sure.... i guess "
**whispers to fren**, "what's cock sure? "
FRIEND, " cock sure means hou lan sureee (if you guys und wad it means) "
Adrian, " *screams* YESSS MR. BALA!!! IM COCK SURE WE DUN NEED THE BOOK! "

No comments: