Saturday, January 31, 2009

Softball gathering.

This gathering was proposed even before CNY and tak sangka can make it.
Terima kasih Yi Sheng for letting us organise it at his placeeee.
The planning for food was horrendous.
I gotta call everyone and inform them like mad...
Bobo, Chuan Ian, Glenn came including my current teammates and juniors.
Too bad some couldn't come to attend today esp Wei Jin. Missing him.
The best thing was when Mr. Choo our coach came and all of us went running to the front door.
We waited there and wished him happy CNY! Dapat ANGPAU. =p

After makan straight away they gamble. WTFFF.
Gathering is for you to have fellowship and catch up, not GAMBLING!!
But i guess they have another concept of gathering.. Lmao.
Teruk la all the bankers. Blackjack confirm lose money! Hahah.
It was totally fun! GREAT FUN till i canot describe. =)

Mr. Choo also brought some kinda whisky he bought from airport.
I tried 1/10 quarter cup with ice and pepsi.
But still, you can still feel the burning sensation when i goes down your throat. TENSION MAN.
I tak tahan already after a cup. xD
John was so high.. that crazy fella drank almost half the bottle of it.

Seriously, these are the people that really rocked my life.
They went thru so many years with me.
Rain or shine, together we played as a team and accomplished our goals.
A team is forever the best thing you could find.
I've learned that TRUST is the most important thing among us after 5 years.
Its jus so hard to describe how i currently feel.
Seasonal friends come and go, but a team stays together no matter what.
I was told to appreaciate now and all my teammates which i think is very true.
WE TOTALLY ROCK THE HOUSE PEOPLE..
We had hella fun tonight... xD

No comments: