Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR... xD

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!! xD
2008 over, new year ahead! Wheeee.... 2009!
Mah gawd, its so gonna be awesome.
Well yeah, 2008 was so rough.. Many things happen...
BUT!! Every year has its sweet memories.. aww..
I appreciate the awesome people around me. Loving you guys!
Life will be real tough without all of you.

RESOLUTION etc. 2009

  1. DO WELL IN SPM.
  2. SCHOLARSHIP TO AUS!
  3. I WANNA GET A SNOOKER TABLE.
  4. ENJOY MY LIFE AND LEARN TO APPRECIATE.
  5. LOVE MY PARENTS AND FAMILY. *roflmao.



Yeah, me kat mamak stall again with family and cousins.

My countdown wasn't as cool as you guys, but i enjoyed it!
MOST IMPORTANT : GOOD FOOD!!!


Me and my daddy!
Proud to have a cool dad. xD
Dun get jealous people.



Mum and I.
I love her i love her i love her!!!
But she said i look gay in this shirt. WTF?
Its a burberry mummy! =)



After mamak-ing!


Me and my best cousin, Gavin!


Im still confused. Shit. Am i still the problem or she is?
She really cant get over it or she's jus giving a goddamn excuse to avoid me?
Why do i still love and care for her? waiting for her messages everyday?
I am trying my best to mend our relationship and it wont seem to work.
I just want you to treat me like you used to, dear....
I feel this huge gap between us..
I dunno bout you but i wont give this relationship up easily..
We've known each other for one year plus...
But it seems that i've known you for like forever...
I dunno... I just want the best for you. =)


P/S: Daryl left for Johore today and melbourne in a couple of days and im missing him already!
I MISS YOU DARYL... You've been a really nice brother and fren.You actually helped me go thru this shit when was really down. thanks man!

No comments: