Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cant believe my eyes.

I submitted two essays in March as the email told me to.

I was just trying to improve my writing skills not hoping of getting anything in return.

In two days, i finished the essays and submitted it.

The essays was to see whether i qualify for the Global Discovey Youth Camp 2008 interview anot..

After 2 months, phew! I received an email from Miss Fee asking for an interview.

OMFG!! 1st time interview wei... Scared like mad..

But she was a really really nice person...

At first, I was freaked out! But i came out as happy as a dove. LOL!

I waited for 1 month plus after the interview..

My parents told me chances were few as they were only choosing 5 youths from Malaysia.

But as Miss Fee told, I had to stay positive and to go for it if there're chances...

Until today evening, i ran thru my emails and saw a new one waiting for me...

Damn shit man!! I screamed and my mouth hanged open when i read it.

My God... Out of so many people, I was chosen for the camp..

August 9-13.. SAN DIEGO, USA!!! HERE I COME... Muahahah.

No comments: