Saturday, June 7, 2008

Rusted!

Woke up early in the morning and went to my aunt's place!
Today really sucked.
From 10am till 3pm, I sat there and walked in and out just to kill time.
For the first time of my life, I really felt that boredom killsssssss...
This time boredom realy went overboard.
Immediately went to cc to enjoy CABAL, the new online game I'm into!
The graphic sucks, the skill sucks, the costumes are so dam 'malaysian'...
But i love it!! Hahahah. God knows why.
Boring boring boring.
Should be the appropriate word to dexcribe my day..
Hmm.. Football is on now.
Czech Republic against their old enemies, Switzerlands!
Damn boringgg also watching the ball going round midfield.
NO ACTION AT ALL!!!!!!
Portugal playing at 2am.. Gonna enjoy last weekend of my holiday!
PORTUGAL RULES!!!!

No comments: