Monday, June 9, 2008

School.

School rocks but sometimes it sucks too!
What am i saying?? LOL.
First step in school made me felt grateful after i spent two weeks rusting at home.
It was a pleasant sight seeing frens walking around and the chatterings made me fell at home!
Mwahaha. School..............
Ahem! Wanna know wad's the first words of our 'wonderful' principle?
Rambut panjang, Baju tak kemas and crap again...
I've been listining to his crap more den a hundred times since i entered secondary..
Piss off donkey principle! You aint no welcomed in mah life.
Reach classroom straight away headache...
Wonderful chemistry teacher cant wait to return our test papers.
Got three of my science subjects today...
Alamak betul.. All ranged from 50-60... Hahahah.
Say i'm bad, nah I'm not.. I'm good, not really...
So i'm neither. Aih.
Really piss me off when i look at my papers.
Balik sure kena nag nag nag nag naggggggggggggggggggggg.......... by mum!
Thanks to my laziness...
The end.

No comments: