Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy birthday bro!

apaHappy Bithday Gavin!!




june 11th.. A day John should remember for the rest of his life. Hahah.


Actually the story goes like this,


Today my bunch of frens knew bout Gavin's birthday today..


They pakat-ed and said wanna give Gavin a bday present..


Our tradition- Strip a person to his underpants on his bday!!


Damn syok see him struggling like mad.. Hahahah.


Suddenly je, Gavin go tear John's shirt.. LOL.


The hole was like so so big till he gotta change into another shirt.


1st time in my life I see Gavin ganas like this. zzz. Geng.


Oh ya btw,


My english teacher sucks!!!!!


If my English get B, i'm so gonna strangle him and skin him alive..


Lousy piece of shit...


Same answer from 2 of my frens but in the end, one of them got it wrong, one got it right!


He marks all the papers according to the marking scheme.


Dun have the keyword den he put wrong!!!


Babi him.. Its english larh not biology..


Where can totally same wan..


Stupid fella thinks he is pro.. Come challenge me larh..


Gnats also dunno how to pronounce how to become English teacher..


As long as i know, he enter my class kena laughed and ejek-ed by us nii...


English teacher wor *vomits*


Go home pangsai or do whatever la...


Stupid fella.


Always read poem as if he's pro worrr... Check your diction asshole!!


Bengang betul see his stupid face 3 days a week.


Really feel like giving him a tight slap or something...

No comments: