Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Emo shit..

Tears only flow for the people you care for..

It flows for the people you love..

Tears dun come out for whosoever..

I asked myself this question!

Is she worth tearing for??

She's just a gal dude.. Is she worth it?? No way..

Well, i din liiterally tear.. Jus you know.. emo..

Even by looking at her pictures, the scent of her presence filled my heart with love.

Just by thinking of her, i melted and my heartbeat stopped temporary..

Her everlasting radiance and sweetness makes me want to hold her in my arms..

I just need a smile from YOU.. A mere smile is enough to shatter my heart..

All i will do is to hold you in my arms, and i'll never let you go..

Your eyes, your smile, your warmth and everything of you fills my heart with gay.

Do you know how much i've gone thru for you?

NO!! You dun.

Do you know how much i sacrificed for you?

NO!! You dun.

Do you even have a single idea how many nights have i been thinking of you?

Nope.

Neither do you know your actions really kills me.

ALL I NEED IS YOU..

No comments: