Monday, February 23, 2009

Blah!~

Monday AGAIN.. gotta sit for like more than half an hour for assembly.
As usual, the Headmaster crapped some stuff that was really insulting and doesnt make sense.

HM: " Sekarang undang undang baru. Siapa mau buat baju kelab atau persatuan etc, mestilah go thru kelab koperasi di sekolah. Mestilah bagi kami check dulu itu design barulah boleh buat tapi mesti order thru sekolah juga. Mesti lebih murah daripada luar. Ini kerana ada kelab yang buat baju yang tidak mengikuti peraturan. TIDAK DIBENARKAN PAKAI DI SEKOLAH."

Obviously he's talking bout out softball Devil's club tee.. So pathetic.
We dun care la. We will make even a better one! xD
He's jealous because our shirt is cool. Muahaha.

Before the long and agonizing speech was the National Anthem.
That Xiu Shan was really funny. Hahah.
He was beat boxing while the natioanl anthem was playing. I laughed my ass off.
Then till the ikrar thing, he was raising his middle finger while melafazkan ikrar. SWEAT.

I helped Sean to finish his poem just for fun cuz class was boring.
Simply crap only la the poem but can get 25/30 i think, Sean.
I bukan William Shakespeare so dun expect the poem to be 30/30.



Shall i compare thee to the brightest star?
Thou art more magnificent and more pleasant.
The smile on thee's face do melt my solid heart.
But you shoone upon me too short a date.
Offering light and hope through my darkest times.
Sometmies dark clouds pull over like a blanket.
And often the rain is an obstacle too challenging.
From night to night, I crave for thou to appear.
But my everlasting love for thee shall not faulter.
Nor lose possesion of thy fair complextion.
Nor death shall do us apart.
So long as my blood flows and my hear beats,
So long as this happens, it gives breath to thee.

No comments: