Friday, February 6, 2009

Traning tomorrow! Wheeee xD

Well, its february and i've only been to softball training once?
And that very first time, we went there for briefing and it started raining. WTFFF.
Im glad there's training tomorrow! Hahhah.
Why are there decisions for us to make? Hard ones i meannn.
Making important decisions are rally so so hard.
You say something wrong, you're gone!
Anyways, we talked bout our sweet memories in highschool today. xD
What sweet memories do I have for the past few years? Hmmm.
2007 sports day, me and suzhou made loads of shit money selling fishballs.
2008 form4, we ponteng da kei and football so oftennn that the teacher gave up.
Our best record. 19/44 pupils left in class only. OMG!!!
We had really such cool time in form3 and 4.
Thinking back, I din waste much of my time cuz I HAD FUNNN!
The best year was form 3, when i was the class monitor.
We were total rascals then. Hhahah. Worse class in school. =p


2009 is starting cool. Some ass got onto my nerves..
Oh mi gosh. I HOPE HE'S READING THIS!!!
You wanna pay me back ten folds only? So lil.. gimme more. gimme gimme.
What you think you are? bloody fatt mou, good for nothing.
You're messing with the wrong group of people you nerd!
What did she said? You're a fucking nerd acting like a rockstar!
Gimme a break! You're not my standard yet shit hole!
GO GET A DICK AND FUCK YOURSELF! =p

No comments: