Friday, February 20, 2009

You'll never know

I guess 2009 is such an interesting years with ups and downs.
Dont you guys agree? ahah xD

Quotes of the Day!
Mr. add maths:
"Im not a lorry to carry all your sorry."
Xin Yi:
"Ehh adrian, you be decoy go attract teacher's attention while i ponteng"




Sometimes i really feel like im a total dumbfuck.
I said i got over her, but still thinks that she's important in life.
I said im not gonna meet her, but ended up having lunch with her.
I said she's so not important, but i message and still care for her.
Dun get me wrong, i dun have feelings for her already, but she's jus an important fren.
You guys keep saying mean stuff bout her, but i still defend her.
You guys never met a fren so important so shuddap seriously.
You dunno what we've been thru and how much she means to me.
I jus wanna stop being mean to her and treat her like i used to do.
PLease stop asking me to this and that cuz i wont listen.
I had enough and i mean it.. Thanks anyways.
That's it. Story over. Stop the crap and go on... =p



No comments: