Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

Wooohooooo...Valentines yesterday. LOL. So?
Every year Valentines pun sama, says my friend.
Anyway, yesterday was a school day and i went to school.
Many people were absent cuz its either Valentines or they're lazy.
Some people ponteng to parade da kei and got caught by dad.
Kan i told yea not to ponteng right? HAHAHAH.
Me, Loong, Suzhou and js left school early and headed for parade.
Last two periods, Bm was extremely boring!
Saw many couples and people hanging out and having fun.
Loong suddenly said he wanted to buy rose or ROSES, i dunno.
So we went downstairs to check out the price and stuff.
Rm10 for A rose that can last for two days... Colour sucks and belum bloom also.
Anyways, Loong said it was expensive and i guess he gonna get it from Super Kinta.

I feel like my last year of school is like so boring..
I need some excitement in school.. Miss the sweet moments of form3 and 4..
Now my teacher has a blog.. So updated. LOL

There's this hill near my house constructing some ipoh word on it..
Its like super huge... and i guess its worth a lot..
Will upload the pictures soon! =p

No comments: