Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Highlights.

Hightlights of Today!
There was this really really big hortnet which flew into our class today..
The class was like super messy and everyone was running around. LOL.
English teacher said "why so many bapuks in my class.. all afraid of hornets"
The hornet flew to him and he walked away too.
Nahhh. Who wouldn't be afraid of that thing..
Finally someone killed it with a book.
And my moral teacher wanted to deduct his marks.. Takde kasih sayang.
My english teacher said that my essay, My Perfect Wife is too boring.
I described her with vulouptous body and burning hot lips and he says its boring.
He told me, "my wife has huge boobs and has big buttocks which i can play all night."
What a wonderful point. Made me jaw hanged open. LOL.
Today was the funniest ever Magic Show i ever watched.
Sooi Yung and Teck Kai was performing some kinda magic in class.
It was supeeeeeeer funny hearing them speaking manderin.
I think they wanna like menubuhkan RMC (Royal Malaysian Circus)..
They should stop studying like right now and go perform magic.
MUAHAHAHAH. you guys really rock my life. =)

No comments: